Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!!

Hi everyone,

I have been a little busy these days trying to get my room in order more. I added pretty wall paper to my shelves. Hubby installed a shelf to better hold and display my mini albums on. I used the baskets that held my Mani's and filled them with my special trims. I took down a few things and did different things with some of them. I now use the rack for the trims to hold my tags on. Don't have many but will someday. I did just get my tags from my Christmas tag swap. Have to hang them on there. I moved some of the draws around cause went to use one of my clear stamps and cause it was close to a vent had a heck of a time taking it off the clear plastic. My vents are on the ceiling in my basement as that is where my mini Michael's (craft room) is.

I also have been trying to decorate it more. Still trying to keep the garden theme with a bit of a shabby chic feel. I had this cute garden plaque I used outside and redid it and now it looks so gorgeous in my craft room. I am trying to make some panels from material to cover up my paper storage and a few other shelves so they go more with the room. I am even decorating the trash can. Still need to finish that project. A little at a time when I get the chance between kids, grand kid, hubby, and home life. I will post new pic's as they come along. But thank you so much for stopping by and taking a look. Leave me a comment and let me know what it looks like. Would love to hear from you. Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment