Friday, December 30, 2011

Charms

These are a few charms I have made for my mini's and altered projects.

 
This is my gold, copper, blue, and green charm

This is a Christmas charm I just did for my first ever charm swap over at Morepaperthanshoes.

Here is my second charm for the Valentine charm swap over at Morepaperthanshoes

This one is a real simple charm for my hubby's mini I made for him. I had used Recollections paper that had these wings on it. Sorry I can't remember the name of the paper. But I had these pink and black wing earrings that I took apart and used for the dangle of the charm.

I had done a class at Archivers and made a mini. But it was missing something. So of course I had to make a charm to go with it.

Made this for my son's Halloween mini a few last year. Again just took some jewelry apart.

This one is for this years Halloween mini of my kids. The back of the pumpkin has a nob you can push and it lights up.

Here is the charm I received from the Dec charm swap from Morepaperthanshoes.

And this is the second charm from the swap. I just finished the second charm for the Valentine swap over there and can't wait to get mini back.

No comments:

Post a Comment